Nissley Wine shipping in PA
This page covers the details of shipping by commercial carrier. If you would like to place an order, please see the To Order page.
We are able to ship wine within Pennsylvania to your residence or place of business. Orders are shipped out every Wednesday morning by UPS Ground, and the order will arrive on the next day. At the time of delivery, an adult signature (legal age 21) will be required by the driver. If you work during the day, you might prefer to have the wine delivered to a neighbor who will be at home. Many customers prefer to use their business address. If a gift is going to a recipient’s home, you must notify the recipient to expect the package. A package returned to us will be subject to a non-delivery fee.
By law, shipments must be pre-paid. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Here are important guidelines for your order:
- The shipping charge is $25.00 per package
- The shipping charge is the same for 750 mL and 375 mL bottles
- Multiple packages to one address will be charged individually. A shipper box (package) holds 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 bottles. Other quantities will be packed in the next larger box
- Due to damages in the past, we will ship wine only, not wine glasses, gift boxes or any other accessories
- All shipments are made from the Winery, located in Bainbridge, PA
- Although non-delivery is extremely rare, such a package will be subject to a $30 non-delivery fee. Be sure that (1) you have the correct address, and (2) a person of legal age 21 will be there to accept the package
- Pennsylvania sales tax (6%) applies to all shipping charges.