140 Vintage Drive, Bainbridge, PA 17502
Phone: 717-426-3514 Fax: 717-426-1391
Amenities and General Policies for Music in the Vineyards 2018
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please inform the bandleader during breaktime (8:30-9:00). A combined announcement will be made during the second set.
If it rains during a concert, your admission ticket could be exchangeable for a prorated raindate ticket. Please present your admission ticket when you drive out. (No raindate tickets issued after 9:00 p.m. No cash refunds after the concert begins.)
Must Be Legal Age 21:
No one under age 21 (including babies or small children) will be admitted to the concerts. Photo ID required.
Sorry, the following activities are not permitted:
- Dropping and running. (Taxi, limo, Uber, Lyft, and other special drivers must stop for instructions from the Road Greeter.)
- Handing tickets over the fence or along the roadways. (Tickets must be registered at the Will Call table.)
- Bringing an alcoholic beverage other than Nissley wine, or having a non-alcoholic look-alike.
- Using grills, fires, torches and heavy-wick candles.
- Using bright lighting such as lanterns, LEDs, etc.
- Taking food or drink onto the dance patios.
- Spraying pesticides or pouring melted candle wax on the lawn. (Please use the wax can at the wine bar.)
- Dumping excess food on the lawn.
- Climbing on or over the white wood fences.
- Carrying weapons of any type (including firearms).
Also, out of consideration for other patrons, the following activities are not allowed:
- Photographing someone without their express permission.
- Cigarette or cigar smoking in the main concert area. It is allowed only as follows:
- In the parking meadows.
- On the hill behind the food concession.
- In the gravel lane behind the white fence East of the winery.
- In the access driveway behind the stage.
- Bringing pets into the parking or seating areas. (A service dog that performs a physical task for the handler is permitted.)
- Using tents and canopies that block the view of other patrons. (Permitted next to the parking meadow fence.)
- Holding stand-up buffets or otherwise blocking someone’s view of the band and dance patios during the music.
- Lewd dancing. Dressing offensively. Shirts are required.
The Picnic Fare & Wine page describes the food concession, wine service, and picnic suggestions.
The Rain Policy is described above.
General Admission Tickets for a single concert are available at the Admissions Tent at the time of each concert, or in advance (available June 1). The price for the 2018 ticket is $18 per person at the gate, and $18 online. Please note: New this year, we now accept credit cards at the gate.
Season Passes will be available June 1. They can be purchased at all Nissley Wine Shops; by Mail; Online; or at the Admissions Tent. A season pass guarantees the holder admission to all concerts of the season. The price for the 2018 Season Pass is $90.00, which covers all ten concerts. You must be legal age 21 to purchase a season pass.
Will-Call Service: If you have tickets for friends arriving later, you must register them at the Will-Call Table in the Admissions Tent before 7:30. Will Call will hold up to four (4) printed tickets purchased online or four (4) gift certificates or four (4) general admission tickets purchased at the gate. Handing tickets over the fence or along the roadway is not permitted.
Group Guidelines, a helpful publication for those who are planning to host a group of friends or associates, is available now. To request a copy, please email Jonas Nissley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the winery office at 717-426-3514.
Parking takes place in nearby meadows on the Nissley property. There is no additional charge for parking.
Vehicle Length is limited to 30 feet. RV’s that do not exceed the limit can be accommodated, but parking may be hilly or remote.