Gather some good friends and come celebrate summer outdoors at Nissley Vineyards. There will be plenty of wine, beer, wine slushies and food along with live music performed from 7:30-10. Join us on the lawn of winery and experience one of the area’s best known and most popular music venues. Keep scrolling to learn more!
General Admission Tickets
Must be age 21+
General Admission tickets include parking and access to the concert. The event begins at 6pm with live music from 7:30-10, but feel free to arrive as early as you want to reserve a good spot near the band! Scroll to see this summer’s musical lineup.
All general admission tickets are available online and at the gate (credit card only).
If you feel that one concert just isn't enough, we have Summerfest season passes available! The season pass allows you admission to all 16 concerts throughout July and August for less than the price of 5 regular admission tickets. This way you won't have to pick and choose! In addition to the savings, you will be entered into a contest at the end of the season for a chance to win a pass for next season!
Amenities and Policies
- Bring a lawn chair or blanket if you have not reserved a patio table.
- BYO Lawn Games--please set up your games between the blacktop parking lot and the parking meadow fence.
- Small tents and canopies are permitted except on the main lawn in front of the winery.
- • Tickets and season passes are available online and at the gate by cash or credit card. We highly recommend pre-purchasing tickets because the events often sell out.
- All ticket sales are final. Online tickets can be transferred to a future date until 7:30pm on the day of the original ticket’s concert.
- You can transfer your tickets by logging into Eventbrite. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS or call 717-426-3514 (OK to leave a message), or email email@example.com.
Rain/ Weather Policy
- If we cancel the event, your online ticket will be automatically refunded 100% of the ticket cost and the table rental cost, if any.
- In the event of rain after you arrive, and if you leave before 7:30pm, you will be issued a full price comp ticket to return on another Summerfest date, free of charge. Reserved table seating, if any, will be refunded upon request.
Table Reservations on the Lawn
- We are pleased to offer reserved table seating on the lawn. Skip the hassle of bringing your own seating and enjoy this comfortable option.
- A table reservation does not count as your general admission. A table reservation must be purchased IN ADDITION to a General Admission purchase. One table reservation necessary per group of 4 guests.
- Tables are available from 6-10 pm, and your choice of table is first come first served.
- A table reservation includes 1 table and seating for a max of 4 people. If your group is larger than 4, you will need to reserve more tables.
- Carry-in tables and chairs are not allowed in the reserved seating area. Tables are available from 6-10 pm and your choice of table is first come first served.
- Tables will be set up side-by-side to accommodate a group, but only if they are reserved under one name.
- Tables and chairs are limited, and they are often sold out. If you are not able to reserve enough tables for your group, some will have to use carry-in chairs and sit outside the reserved table area.
- Table reservations may ONLY be made online through Eventbrite.
- Lawn chairs and blankets may not be used in the reserved table area.
Beverages, Tastings & Food
- Food from local food trucks will be on-site each evening with a variety of items to choose from. You are also welcome to bring your own food. (No carry-in alcohol except Nissley wine).
- Choose from a variety of Nissley wines ranging from dry to very sweet.
- Nissley wines may be purchased by the glass or by the bottle. You are welcome to take bottled wines home with you.
- Beer from Moo-Duck Brewery will be available during the event, but not to go.
- Wine slushies and canned sparkling wines will also be available.
- A wine tasting flight allows you experience more than just one wine. (6 wine samples for $8) .
- Nissley wine is the only carry-in alcohol allowed
Please Refrain From
- Smoking or vaping in the main lawn and patio areas is not allowed. Smoking or vaping is allowed 1) In the parking meadows. 2) On the hill behind the food concession. 3) In the gravel lane behind the fence East of the winery. 4) In the access driveway behind the stage barn.
- Using grills, fires, torches, and bright LED lights.
- Setting up tents and canopies on the main lawn in front of the winery.
- Spraying pesticides or pouring candle wax on the lawn or pavement (Please use the wax can under the archway.)
- Bringing pets. Service dogs are allowed.
- Carrying weapons of any type. (None are permitted)
- Going shirtless.